Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Queue is Taking a Hiatus

Hi Readers, sorry it's been so long since my last post but a lot has been afoot at the Queue household. New job. New baby. New sleepless nights. We're still watching movies but between the screaming toddler and the constantly-feeding newborn, I'm calling myself lucky if I manage to walk out to get the mail every day.

I'll return, I promise, and in the mean time:
-Liked but didn't love The Wrestler
-Found Revolutionary Road predictable and such a bummer
-Loved the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster
-Tried watching In Treatment but found it tedious and just couldn't commit
-Am about to watch the first disc of True Blood and am really excited for it in a dorky vampire sort of way

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that the Motley Queue has an increasing queue of things to do?

Candi said...

Hope you love True Blood. It's so kooky and fun!

Kaycee said...

Congratulations! Not a fan of True Blood, seems a little overrated! Come back to us before too long!

Kaycee

Labels